Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Decor

Today I'm sharing my Valentine's Day decor, it's not much this year, but I like it :o)

 This is my little Valentine's Day tree.
It's a small white tree so I decorated it with a white string of lights, glittery garlands, playing cards, red and pink ornaments left over from Christmas, and lots of hearts!
The big pink, felt hearts are from the dollar store a couple of years ago, they may have them this year again, I don't know.
My mom made the bead board heart ornaments for me for Christmas a couple of years ago, I love them!
I found the little crown clip at a thrift store, I love how it looks as a tree topper!
Next is my table scape.
I added some plastic hearts to the little pitchers on the shelf. They are actually little containers and I believe I got them from the dollar store as well.
And I added the XOs to another shelf. I bought them at a local craft store, they were already painted white. And as you can see, I still have not painted the patched wall (hangs head in shame). I don't have any more of these paint colors so I'll either have to go purchase a couple of quarts of paint in these colors or repaint.
I layered my woven jute table runner with an old cutting board from my collection, a thrifted silver tray, a little ruffly white plate, my yard sale ironstone pitcher, thrifted owl mug, and one of the Valentine's Day scrabble pictures I made. You can see them in my Etsy shop here.
I bought the crochet hearts on Etsy... I cannot crochet or I would have made them myself, I love them!
I bought a package of these glittery hearts a few days ago from Big Lots and added them to my little thrift store owl mug.
This little primitive mouse is sitting on his puffy heart cushion next to a vintage heart shaped bowl over on the pass through between the kitchen and dining room. I won the mouse years ago in a contest.

Do you have any Valentine's Day decorations up?


2 comments:

  1. I love your Valentines décor Tania - so sweet and fun. Happy Hearts day 2014 !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! On a side note, there is no way to respond to you except for replying here. When I click on your "Twinkle Terrior" name it says your profile is not available or not public and I cannot reply to the email with the comment because it is a "no reply" email. :o(

      Tania

      Delete

I ♥ comments, please leave one if you like what you see!